Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Tipping Point

I'm not the first to try something (that's an early adopter) but if I try and like it, I'll tell everyone. Recently a friend got me into The West Wing. It started innocently enough, on my brand new Mac, we downloaded the first episode from iTunes.

I had never downloaded a show from iTunes and if asked (pre-West Wing), probably would have said "I have no interest in watching a TV show on my computer, what's the point?" I got hooked and ended up downloading the entire first season from iTunes. One episode at a time. At one point, I was watching an episode before bed and then downloading three while I was sleeping for the next couple of nights. Overnight I became someone who downloads TV shows on iTunes and talks about it. It's easy! It's cheap! It's really cool. (Season Two I bought on DVD)

No comments: